cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email requested and I don’t know where to send it

srhrbsn

Email requested and I don’t know where to send it

I had a chat with Luke this morning regarding my sign up bonus and he’s requested I send the email I have on sign up and I don’t know where to send it, my chat cut off before we could arrange that
9 REPLIES 9
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Re: Email requested and I don’t know where to send it

Thank you for your post @srhrbsn.

We're sorry to hear that annoyingly, the chat cut off prior to you receiving the relevant information.

If you look to the bottom right of the ticket, you should see 'I need to add something' (or something thereabouts). You're able to add attachments and so that would really be the best place.

If you can let us know here once you've done so, the Social Media Team will get it sorted out for you.

srhrbsn

Sorry I didn’t mean to press fixed....i have replied to his opened question on my account with relevant information can you please check that’s through ok your end?
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @srhrbsn,

Thank you for letting us know that you marked the post as fixed by mistake. I've removed the fix now.

I can see that you've managed to attach a screenshot to this ticket, however this screenshot doesn't contain the information that we've requested. Please can you try and attach another screenshot that shows this information and then get back in touch on here once you've done this so that we can check this for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
srhrbsn

Hello, the information requested was the email...I’ve attached the email best I can as the pdf I made of it is too big, I can only send a screenshot, sent again now though
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Email to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks @srhrbsn.

As the email doesn't reference the cashback, we'll need to listen to the call.

I'm having trouble locating said call, though, did you initially call from the mobile number listed on the account?

srhrbsn

Yes it was my mobile number of [Removed].

I didn’t ever mention money you guys did! I was expecting to use that to pay my first few bills as you will see I’m temp struggling after a family break up!
I want you to honour what you said to me on the phone, it was £70 cash he said and I would like to state that if you can not find said call or said information that you as a company sent or told me then I want to cancel my account as you’ve not upheld you’re promise to me!!!!

Moderators Note: Personal information removed

srhrbsn

I can’t believe I’ve had to chase this as a customer anyway and then to have to send all that info yesterday after you requested that information. I would much rather go back to my previous rubbish company who also promise things that they couldn’t deliver
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for your posts, @srhrbsn.

The evidence that you've sent through shows no reference whatsoever to cashback and so we need to investigate to ensure that we get the correct offer redeemed should it be necessary - we've at no point said that we can't or won't fulfil this offer.

At the time you signed up, there were 3 offers which also included the £5 activation fee discount. 2 of which had £60 cashback and 1 of which had no cashback associated with it. I'm unable to find that we were offering £70 cashback on the ADSL product that you've taken on the date that you signed up.

In order to hopefully resolve the issue, I've emailed our Billing Operations Team for further assistance and we'll update you directly within the next 5 working days.