Did you mean: 

Email regarding incorrect discount

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Email regarding incorrect discount

Glad to hear @Kevin.

We're here to help if you experience any further issues.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
Kevin
Rising Star

Another month and unfortunately another incorrect bill.

My call plan discount should run for 6 months, which by my reckoning means my last month of discount is Febuary, as my contract start date was 10th September 2019.

I have recieved a discount, £0.14! But it should be £4.00.

Could someone have a look please.

Kevin.
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @Kevin

I've reopened the complaint that Matt was looking after for you and asked him to investigate this and get in touch with you accordingly.

Best wishes

Dave

Kevin
Rising Star

Thanks Dave.

Kevin.
OshB5
Grafter

Iv been with Force9 (Now Plus.net) for more that 20 years now. Well we moved here in 1999 and id already been with them a couple of years before that And i remember on moving up here with the 28 and 58k USR Roadster modems. And first started on the 2400 serial modem that had rubber sockets and the phone handsets pushed into the rubber sockets.. Those where the days listening for the polling sound before quickly and silently slipping the hand set in. and all for 2400bits per second  you dont know you have lived LOL 

Anyway to the point Iv been here all that time and never any problems (that i did not know about before hand or where scheduled that is) Until this last December when i changed my contract over to the fastest speed  Anyway they started by billing me wrong on the first time of my new bill being taken and that has been like it since then, Every month the bill has been wrong. But none as much as this month I hope its due to Covid-19 because none of my discounts have been taken off at all so at the moment paying full price for the product. Iv messaged and also sent a face book one Iv rang and there is no one to take calls I dont understand surly with being a internet and telephone company they should be able to allow the staff access to servers at home so they can still offer a support service rather than have o ask on here where every other platform points you towards?

Regards Osh