Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email from Plusnet req card details

FIXED
materialman
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Email from Plusnet req card details

Today I have an email from Plusnet saying their records show my saved card details are not valid or expired and I need to update so they can take payment for BB service. They need this by 08 April (my billing date). The only time I paid by card was to join Plusnet when a DD was set up too.

So I pay BB by DD like most people (actually the email suggests setting up a DD). I changed the DD account details on 15th  March so the change is still pending. Could this be why I have this email?

2 REPLIES 2
Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

Re: Email from Plusnet req card details

It can take a while to set up a DD (not sure why), but 15th March to 8th April should be long enough.  Have you checked with your bank that it's set up their side?  If you do online banking you should be able to see a list of active DDs when you log on to your account.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Email from Plusnet req card details

Fix
Hi there.
You'd have received that automated e-mail as your direct debit is still being processed. However I'd expect it to be setup before your bill date so your next invoice should be taken automatically as normal.
From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet