cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email confirmation of new package has wrong price

elwoody

Email confirmation of new package has wrong price

Moved to a new unlimited fibre  & talk anytime 18 month contract as the old expired.

When I renewed the website said that my payments would be  £16/month

But the confirmation mail that I have received says 

• From 05/05/2020, your monthly subscription will be £35.99 for 18 months.

Following this your monthly subscription will be £43.98.

Please note: This does not include the cost of any Add-Ons, call costs or call features.

When your Line Rental Saver contract expires, you'll also start paying £19.99 monthly line rental.

Can someone from PlusNet raise a ticket on this and lease confirm that the email that I received is incorrect and that my payments will be £16/month for 18 months

1 REPLY 1
CA

Re: Email confirmation of new package has wrong price

Yes same thing happened to me today.

Was offered a special offer Price for renewing at £22.99 

Although confirmation of New Contracted price finally came through at £27.99 then claims following month will increase to £40.98. Ive attempted to phone to gain support to sort this, Plusnet unable to take any more calls, advised to call later tomorrow???? No scope to email any operative who is able to actually help, as on line chat does not have any powers to do anything of the kind. Sooooo utterly frustrated & angry Plusnet Claim to us Proud, More like rip us off! 

I would like Plusnet to address this issue as soon as possible, otherwise i will take my custom elsewhere, whereby il be treated with more respect & as a valued customer. Shame on you Plusnet,