cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early termination charge

GrahamPMW
Hooked

Early termination charge

Hi, moving to a different provider and have had an email advising I will be charged an early termination fee (£11.29 for phone, although I am moving both line and fibre to same provider).

My 18 month contract date is stated as 12th January 2019 (shown when I log in to my account) and the email from Plusnet states the change over date is 21st January, well past the 18 month term.

I have played the 18 month waiting game as service is not as good as expected, very disappointed to receive this email.

Can someone take a look and confirm that I will not be charged.

Thanks!
4 REPLIES 4
richi
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Early termination charge

I had a similar issue. Unfortunately, the shiny new billing system is proving to be just as buggy as the old one.

Don't worry, I'm sure the staff here will sort it out. Although you might consider cancelling your direct debit, as I was advised to do by @Gandalf

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @GrahamPMW,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I am very sorry to hear about the conflicting information you have received and I apologise for the confusion caused. I have looked over your account and created a ticket with further information. You can view it here.

I trust this answers your query, however, if you need any further help please do get back in touch.

GrahamPMW
Hooked

Great, thanks for the prompt reply. I will await the final invoice.

Thanks!
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

No problem.

Let us know if you need any further assistance

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet