cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early, no fee, cancellation - stress!

lucywatkins

Early, no fee, cancellation - stress!

I want to cancel my account and move to Now TV fibre broadband. I have been with plus net for around 6 years but I'm now tied in a new contract as we moved house in June. Martin Lewis has said that we can leave plus net completely charge free if we leave within 30days of receiving the plus net email saying there will be price hikes. However I cannot get to speak to anyone due to your major service incident. I originally waited on hold for over an hour (despite it saying a 15 min wait time). Then I contacted plus net via Facebook and had no reply. The phone line is down again today, so is the live chat. I'm aware that I have an trying to cancel for around 2 weeks now and I can't get through in any way!
I really need someone to get back to me please asap!
3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Early, no fee, cancellation - stress!

Moderators Note.
Moved to my account from general chat
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Have you tried customer options team on 0800 013 2632?
You can call that free from a mobile.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there.
I'm sorry to hear you're wanting to leave us. As has advised I'd recommend contacting our customer options team for free on 0800 013 2632? Right now there's no call queue and they're here until 6pm.

With regards to your Facebook message, can you send me a PM with a screenshot of the message you've sent as I'm struggling to find this on our internal systems using the details off your account.

Cheers.
Anoush
From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet