cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Termination Charge

grillflame1

Early Termination Charge

Hi,

Im currently in the process of moving house. In late December I was scheduled to move so phone Plusnet to cancel my out of contract broadband. When the move was postponed I cancelled the termination but something on plusnet side messed up and they cancelled my broadband instead.

I got in contact with your customer services who were brilliant and was go me back online in about 7 days over xmas. When signing up again I was told it was a monthly broadband contract and I was told I could cancel at any time without any extra charges.

I am now moving out and have cancelled but wasnt told over the phone I would get termination charges but have received an enail today saying I will be paying early termination charges.

At the time of signing up I asked specially that I wouldnt get early termination charges and was told I wouldnt. 

As I work during your customer services opening times I hope this gets someone to look into it.

Regards

Richard

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Early Termination Charge

Hi Richard, apologies for the concern we've caused.

I can confirm we set the cancellation request to ignore termination charges when your final bill generates.

I hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet