cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Cancellation

Victormildrew
Dabbler

Early Cancellation

I will be terminating my fibre broadband contract around the middle of July, do I need to give 14 day's notice?. (Contract end date 04/04/22).

Pity really, as Plusnet are scrapping the tv packages so need to move. I renewed my fibre contract in October last year because I was going to join Plusnet TV.

3 REPLIES 3
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Re: Early Cancellation

@Victormildrew Are you moving to another ISP? If so, you do not need to give notice, as the process is Gaining Provider Lead - i.e, you new provider will sort notice &c out, but you will be hit by heavy contract termination charges.

John
Victormildrew
Dabbler

jab1

Without going into to much detail, had I have known before I renewed my contract last October with Plusnet that they were scrapping the TV packages I would have moved then, I have been in contact with Plusnet and asked if it would be possible because of the above move my contract to BT, the answer was no, so now it looks like I will need to finish with Plusnet early.

You say it could be a large amount to end my contract. say from  June 2021 to March 2022 approx would you say.

Thank You.

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

OK, @Victormildrew , don't need the detail, as I answered you question.Smiley

The  cost of early termination would be from the date your new supplier takes over to the end date of your current PN contract, in accordance with the current PN T&C's

John