Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earlly direct debit?

iangilf
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Earlly direct debit?

why have u tried taking an early direct debit out today when i dont get paid till tonight so my direct debits dont come out till after and its set up for the 20th of each month i pay my direct debit on the money wasnt in there and its put this account into minus now so will get charged  ....what is going on ?

invoice number is 00002791470-006

which i already paid for last month by a card payment

but yet still getting asked to pay it this month ......what are you doing

Date

Amount

23/10/2018
£33.00
20/09/2018
£28.00
9 REPLIES 9
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: Earlly direct debit?

Hi @iangilf

Thank you for getting in touch and bringing this to our attention, I do apologise.

I have had a look through your account and I am unable to see any attempted to take payment. I have sent you a ticket on your account here regarding this situation.

Please feel free to get in touch should you have any other questions.

iangilf
Rising Star

well my bank account shows different so how u cant see this is beyond me that just shows to me your admin section and billing section sucks like everyone who complains here says this needs to be sorted u had no right to take out another payment of 33 pounds threw a direct debit when it was paid for by card payment the 1st time u tried to take it out last month i didnt have the money in there so i paid with a card when i did have the money that stopped the block on my account and yet uve taken the same payment out again this needs sorting out

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

I am sorry this is happening and apologise for the frustration it has caused you. I can only echo what my colleague has advised above, there is nothing showing on your account just yet as you are invoiced later on in month so payments go out after the date you requested (after 20th). Please can you respond to the ticket with a copy your bank statement showing the payment so we can investigate further if possible. Once you've replied, let us know on here.

iangilf
Rising Star

I added a screen shot on previous post or don't u look at them I'll reply to the ticket u have created a bot later I can't see why u r not able to see anything it's crazy
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I'm sorry we missed the screengrab, the payment shown is from a card rather than direct debit so it looks like that was made to clear an outstanding bill and may have been affected by an issue that's affected some card payments being taken for up to 2 weeks. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
iangilf
Rising Star

Ok that explains that then how comes its taken all that time for a card payment ?

Thanks Adam
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi @iangilf, this was due to a payment problem we had that delayed payments made via card.

iangilf
Rising Star

it was a shame we wasnt made aware of this though many people are on budgets nowadays and it had caused me a problem

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @iangilf

I'm sorry if this has caused you inconvenience, we weren't aware of the delay in payments being taken until the point where they started to catch up. Everything should now return to normal and your billing will be as expected moving forward.

Best wishes

Dave