cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due to go Unlimited?

mk220vt

Due to go Unlimited?

Hello,
            I'm new to Plus net and fibre optic, and I have to say  am amazed at the speed difference and good customer services I have received during my switch over.
There is however one problem I have as regards to my package,  It is my own fault for not realizing just how much internet is actually used within my household.
I am currently on the fibre essentials package with a 40gb monthly cap which is not going to be sufficient for our needs.  As soon as i realized this (probably two days in) I called the Customer Service department and asked to be switched to Unlimited ,which the helpful chap on the phone said would not be an issue and this would take place on my next billing date. This was great News along with the added bonus of another huge Speed jump at so little extra  8).
Here comes the begging part,
However ...  We are only half way through our first month and having realized we can now stream TV etc, for the first time lol,  we are already nearing our limit. I was just wondering If there was any way to process our order any quicker ,I realize I lost any discount i had on the package  when i asked to be switched to Unlimited. But even if just the Cap could be lifted for the remainder of the month this would be great.
Here's to hoping and Thank you.
6 REPLIES 6
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Due to go Unlimited?

Hi there,
We're not always able to do this but I've just changed the account type over to unlimited now for you.
Let us know if you have any issues.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
mk220vt

Thank you, Adam that's Excellent. 
I am very very  impressed with the all round customer and product service  from the start . A company that listens to there customers is not far wrong in my eyes.
Thanks again.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

No problem at all and thank you for your feedback! If there is anything further we can help with, do let us know Smiley
scfnet
Dabbler

Apologies for hijacking a thread...
Adam
Is there any chance you could do the same for me please? I very much doubt I will make it to the 10th without going over. I also requested a change from 250GB fibre to unlimited fibre (ticket 67558693)
Thanks in anticipation.
Alastair
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Alastair,
Don't take this personally but its a no re this one, at least for now as you have around 25gb of your allowance left.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
scfnet
Dabbler

No probs, it was worth a try.
I'll just have to be a bit careful for the next few days.
Alastair