cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dreadful customer service

Tony1964
Hooked

Dreadful customer service

I have tried dozens and dozens of times to get through on the online chat and by phone over the past 3 weeks. I have only manged once to speak to anyone.

My contract ended and you increased my renewal from £25.75 per month to £37.73 per month. A huge increase and not acceptable.

I was offered by Ross to bring that figure down to £32.75 on a new 18 month contract, backdated by one month as well.

As I can't get through by any means, can you please confirm my new contract at £32.75 per month, backdated to last month.

Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Re: Dreadful customer service

Hi @Tony1964,

I'm sorry you've had issues but it looks like there's been an issue adding the recontract on and it appears it's an agent error. I'm going to get someone to give you a call today to resolve everything for you. 

Tony1964
Hooked

Hi Joe,

Still waiting for that call you promised me.

Can you get them to ring my mobile [Removed]

Thank-you

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @Tony1964

My apologies that this hasn't happened as yet - I've chased this for you now and asked someone to call you as a priority.

Thanks

Dave

Tony1964
Hooked

Thanks Dave, but they rang my home phone. Nobody here during the day, that's why I said ring my mobile. They left a message on my home answerphone saying we will ring your mobile. They never did.

Can you get them to ring my mobile [Removed].

Thank-you

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).

Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Hi @Tony1964, sorry to hear that.

I have requested a call back to your mobile number for today.

Thank you for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team