Downloading historical bills

FIXED
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Re: Downloading historical bills

Hi @frustratedglo,

Sorry to hear that this is still being problematic.

You may have already covered this, but just ensure you've tried more than one internet browser and have the latest version of each browser when you're trying to access your most recent bills. Also make sure you've emptied the cache and temp internet files from each browser in case an old version of the Member Centre is throwing you off.

Let us know if there's anything else we can assist with.

Best wishes

Dave

UlrichVW

Hi

Could you send through PDF copies of my bills please from Feb 2017 thru Aug 2018?

Thanks

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi @UlrichVW, I'd be able to send a copy of the invoices through to the contact email address on the account, however I'm afraid PDF invoices are only available for bills generated during or after September 2018.

Any invoices pre-dating this would just appear on an email in the same format that they appear on the member centre.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
UlrichVW

@HarryB if you could do that as individual emails that'd be fine as I can save the email as a PDF then so I can store it the old format has been fine for me since 2015, I just can't download them from the member centre like before. I've just checked now and I currently can't get any historical bills from the member centre. Is there some maintenance ongoing?

Thanks for your help

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there.

Which months of invoices are you looking for? 

[edit]

Ignore me above please, I now see you wanted Feb 2017 to Aug 2018.

I'll get on this now and email them out to you. Smiley

[2nd edit]

@UlrichVW, when we email out a historical invoice pre-September 2018 I believe the invoice will show "This is not a VAT invoice" when the invoice shows as VAT on our side. Sad

If having a VAT invoice is a requirement, we'd need to do this a different way by attaching them to a support ticket on your account. Could you let me know if you're happy with those invoices as non-VAT or if you need them to be VAT?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
UlrichVW

VAT is preferred yes, but anything is better than nothing please.

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi UlrichVW@,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We have emailed you all the requested invoices and created a ticket for you here

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Thank you.

gwhite007

Hi there,

I'd like my vat invoices please from October 2017 to December 2018 inclusive if possible please,

Many thanks

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @gwhite007

Do you have a business account with us?

If you do could you PM me your username?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
gwhite007

Hi no just a personal account, non vat will be fine if that is easier

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for the clarification.

Unfortunately we can't provide VAT invoices for residential accounts anymore, but I'll e-mail you your invoices from October 2017 to August 2018 to the registered e-mail address on your account.

Invoices from September 2018 you should be able to download yourself in PDF format from here: https://www.plus.net/my.html?action=mybillsandpayments

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
JimD
Hooked

I am just doing my Tax return and need copies of all my bills from 5 April 17 to 5 April 18 is it possible to get these. I have downloaded the pdfs since September in case I have a problem next year but I didn't realise there would be one this year.

Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Hi @JimD,

I'm afraid if the bills are not visible through the member centre under 'Billing' you are unable to obtain a copy of these invoices. For future reference, I would recommend saving these as they are generated should you need them in future.

Thank you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
JimD
Hooked

I still need to be able to get a printable copy of all the bills that I cannot download that are visible but I cannot print (Oct 17 to Aug 18). I see that this has been done for others and that others have had older copies supplied. Is this possible.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

When we e-mail a legacy invoice, I'm afraid it won't show as a VAT invoice.

Assuming you have a business account, can you try the steps Here to download the invoices?

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet