Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading historical bills

FIXED
JimD
Hooked

Re: Downloading historical bills

I am not VAT registered so don't need VAT invoices. Email would be fantastic.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for the clarification.

I'll e-mail the invoices from April 2017 to April 2018 to the registered e-mail address on your account.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
zebra1977
Hooked

Hi, I need seven bills emailing to me please, from Feb 2018 to Aug 2018. This is because they can’t be downloaded from the website.

I’be just been on the online chat about this. I’ve been sent an email saying I need to complete a Data Subject Access Request form and that it can take 1-2 months to get a reply.

I’m not asking for data held on me, I just want the front pages of my bills!

Please, please can someone just email them to me, like they have been sent to other people.

Thanks.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

We can email you them but I’m afraid they won’t show as a VAT invoice.
Best way to view and download a legacy invoice as VAT (assuming you’ve got a business account) would be by following the steps here: https://community.plus.net/t5/Plusnet-Feedback/Printing-previous-bills/m-p/1572207#M82365
From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
zebra1977
Hooked

Many thanks for your quick reply, please email them to me. I don’t need a VAT invoice.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I've done that for you now, they'll be emailed to the registered email address on your account.

Hope this helps.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
frustratedglo

So I got the ones sent earlier. I rather thought if I logged on in response to the  latest email I could download January bill now.

I tried but need Adobe Reader which is on my computer but  still fails to let me see the bill.

The website for Plusnet is one of the most user unfriendly I have come across!

Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Hi @frustratedglo,

Just to confirm, when you have selected the date the bill is generated have you clicked 'View bill'. If Adobe Reader is installed a new window should appear with the bill.

If you have already done this, feel free to attach a screenshot to this thread without any sensitive information and we will investigate the matter further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional