Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading historical bills

FIXED
Elddisvogue

Downloading historical bills

Hi

Can anyone tell me why it is not possible to download historical bills? Yes, it's possible to view a short version of historical bills, but it's not possible to do a "print to pdf"

I need to have my historical bills to be able to understand how each one is split into the various categories, please can you help?

Thanks in advance

37 REPLIES 37
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Re: Downloading historical bills

Hi there @Elddisvogue, unfortunately it's not possible to download the historic ones pre-September as a PDF.

As a work around If you'd like to let us know the date ranges you require I can email out the individual months for you. 

Elddisvogue

Hi Jolo

I need the bills from March 2018 to July 2018 inclusive, I have all the others, it was definitely possible to get these pdf before September, otherwise how would I have the ones for Jan & Feb, as well all those from 2017?

Many thanks for your help, it's much appreciated. (I'm guessing that you have my email address)

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Fix

Hi @Elddisvogue,

I've emailed those to the email address we have on the account (the one where you normally get your billing notifications).

It was possible to get them but after the September update the way that the historic (pre-September) invoices are now displayed make it impossible, that's what I was referring to. 

cdeplace

Hi Jolo,

I have the same issue. I can't download my bills for the 2017 - 2018 tax year. Could you send them to me by email?

I'd like April 2017 to March 2018 if possible.

Thank you.

Christophe

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @cdeplace,

I'm afraid we're no longer able to view any invoices older then 15 months and so I'm unable to send you all of your requested invoices. I've emailed you the invoices from August 2017 until March 2018 however.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
kyla01

Hello.

would it be possible for you to email me all the PDF invoices from Dec 2017 until now?  i require these for my accountant and the person on the chat system was no help and eventually closed the chat without helping me.

regards.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi there @kyla01, thanks for getting in touch. I have now sent over Dec 17' - Aug 18' to the email associated with your account. You should be able to view the rest via your online account.

mwg
Dabbler

Hello,

Could you please email me all the PDF invoices from Jan 2018 until now? 

I am not able to it myself and hence ended up in this forum.

regards.

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @mwg, thanks for your post.

You should find the requested invoices sitting ready for you in your email inbox.

Please let us know if you require any further help.

Soundwedge

Hiya

Likewise - can I get the pdf invoices from July to November 2018 (inclusive)

Cheers

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @Soundwedge

Thanks for getting in touch. I have sent July and August for you, September onward are accessible via the member centre to download as a PDF so we are unable to send these. You can also access the invoices via a link sent to your email when the invoice is generated for September onward.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

frustratedglo

Hi folks,

I need my bills from jan 2018 to dec 2018.

In the past I could get a page giving me a list of months and how much each bill was for, now upgraded to useless.

the my payments list will only populate with four months, even if I click on 15months.

I can't find anywhere to let me do it as PDF's.

I wait until I am on a more secure computer to download, hence doing it all at once.

Please help

AishaK
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 12

Hi @frustratedglo,

I have sent you the invoices from January 2018 to August 2018 to your email address. Your invoices from September onwards will be accessible via the Member Centre as a PDF which I am unable to send myself.

Please get in touch if you require any further help.

Thank you,

Aisha

frustratedglo

Hi AishaK,

Thank you for helping...

I have downloaded Adobe Acrobat and reset my machine just to get my PDF's for the recent bills and once again the page kicks me out! So I don't have the most recent four!

Right now, I give up. I will go to my bank account and get the list from there as it will be quicker.

This billing system needs a serious rethink. I have seen much better.