cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgrade to email only account

bartliff

Downgrade to email only account

Hi - in common with everyone else I cannot do this via Chat or Call, so I hope it is actioned before I leave.

We are changing to Virgin on 3rd April because we are working from home and BT do not have fibre locally.

I would like to keep both the active email addresses for some time as well as the catch all and I know that this can be done if the right PlusNet staff member reads this message. I also know that there might be a few teething problems, but hopefully it will be alright.

What do I need to post to give the PlusNet username? Or can staff get hold of this from my forum details?

3 REPLIES 3
bartliff

Re: Downgrade to email only account

So I finally managed to get through to someone who said that they would action this. Virgin came out and installed broadband and phone on Friday - all is working well. On Friday night I was still getting PlusNet emails downloaded to my PC and I saw some on my phone on Saturday morning, but later that day they were deleted and then since Sunday morning I have been locked out of my PlusNet email accounts completely.

Can a helpful PlusNet employee tweak this for me - thanks in advance.

Gillan

I too left PlusNet last Tuesday as I need FFTP and Plusnet don't supply in my area.  I requested in advance a mail only account.

I still cannot access my emails although after eight days I can now for the first time access my Webmail.  No emails are being received.

When I try to access the Member Center I actually log in to SOMEONE else's ACCOUNT!!!   😲

Please can someone from Plusnet help me as I'm sure this is a breach of SECURITY.

Many thanks

WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Hi @Gillan, could you drop me a PM with some details of what you're seeing when you log into the Member Centre and I can investigate this?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team