Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgrade due to Plusnet Error

FIXED
rbroadbe
Grafter

Downgrade due to Plusnet Error

Earlier this month I received an email telling me that I had "been set-up on Unlimited Fibre Extra (66Mbps average download speed) rather than the Unlimited Fibre product (36Mbps average download speed) that you signed up to. "

I wasn't happy at this but forgot about it until the change happened today...

I dug out my Speedtest stats and I was originally on 40/20 (2015) which was then changed to 40/10 (H1 2016) which then became 55/10 (Aug 2016). 

I was very happy with 55/10 and would like to be put back on it please.

8 REPLIES 8
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: Downgrade due to Plusnet Error

Hi @rbroadbe

Thanks for getting in touch.

55/10 is not a product that on offer at this time unfortunately, we offer Unlimited Fibre which is provisioned at 40/10, or Unlimited Fibre Extra which is provisioned at 80/20.

Should you wish to increase your speed it would require changing your product to the Unlimited Fibre Extra.

I hope this information is useful and if you need more assistance then please let me know.

Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

@Warwick  Please speak to your colleagues, there have been a number of similar issues recently where people who were originally on the 40/20 product were moved to 55/10 a few years ago.

@Gandalf  and other helpful staff members have helped a number of customers with similar issues.

rbroadbe
Grafter

Thanks @Mustrum .  As you mention, there are others with the same issue as me and they have been fixed.

e.g. Was-on-55-10-now-on-40-10

Plusnet please check and be consistent!  I've been a customer since the days of dial up and I struggle with the idea that a speed profile I've had for several years is a "mistake"

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Fix

Hi @rbroadbe 

I have now placed a modify order to change your speeds back to 55/10 and also sent an email to our product team to ensure your account is updated accordingly. You can view the details of the action taken here

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

rbroadbe
Grafter

Excellent, thank you @Satss!

Daveb11

Hi

I'm in a similar situation. I was on the 40/20 trial and since 2016 changed to 55/10 and now very unhappily on 40/10 since the automatic downgrade.

I would really appreciate if you would do the same for me and get me back on 55/10 Thank you

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @Daveb11,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I have now placed a modify order to change your speeds back to 55/10, you can find this info here. I have also sent an email to our products team to update this on your account.

Thank you.

Daveb11

Thank you very much

My faith has been restored