cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double payment

Ajal

Double payment

I have two Plusnet accounts, one fibre and phone for the house, and the other steam Broadband and phone for the business.  

The business bills itemise ' Business Dual' which is, I assume Bb and phone, with separate itemising of calls. (I don't think I can have a flat monthly rate for business. Which is a shame). There is also a charge for 'Business PAYG'.

This is one invoice number.  

My query is, am I being charged twice for Bb on the non-fibre installation?

On a different invoice number is the Unlimited Fibre, Call Plan charge, and Call Charges not included in the Call Plan.

It's difficult to reconcile the sums on 'My Account' for either account - they're not identified by phone numbers, which would help. I have to do it by the amounts, which are in the e-mail notifications.

If anyone can clarify my payments, I'd be grateful

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Double payment

Hi there.

The business bills itemise ' Business Dual' which is, I assume Bb and phone, with separate itemising of calls. (I don't think I can have a flat monthly rate for business. Which is a shame). There is also a charge for 'Business PAYG'.

This is one invoice number. 

My query is, am I being charged twice for Bb on the non-fibre installation?

Business Dual refers to the broadband charge, and Business PAYG refers to your line rental

On a different invoice number is the Unlimited Fibre, Call Plan charge, and Call Charges not included in the Call Plan.

Unlimited Fibre refers to your broadband, call plan to the call package you have, and your call charges can be viewed here: https://portal.plus.net/plustalk/index.php?page=wlr_itemised_billing&view_bill_date=

It's difficult to reconcile the sums on 'My Account' for either account - they're not identified by phone numbers, which would help. I have to do it by the amounts, which are in the e-mail notifications.

The amounts should be viewable here: https://www.plus.net/my.html?action=view_transactions&s=0 as well as using the link above for the call charges.

Apologies if I've missed something, let me know if you have any questions.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet