cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Direct Debit

Mav
Fixes: 514

Double Direct Debit

There appears to be two Direct Debit mandates set up for PlusNet on my bank account.
These are both new as I deleted the DD when I moved out earlier this year.
I can see a credit  for £7.50 from PlusNet appearing on my online statement but that doesn't appear to have been through the DD system (it appears as "Card Purchase" although it's a credit).
Both DDs are showing last payment as zero. I really don't want extra DD showing as this may lead to further confusion but don't know which to delete as, presently, there's no reference for each.
I did enter the correct details when setting up only once.
Could someone look into this for me, please?

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Double Direct Debit

Hi,
I've checked your account and can only see one active direct debit with this as our reference "PLUS509860-9" If it helps I can drop you a PM or a ticket confirming the last couple of digits of the bank account number.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Mav
Fixes: 514

Re: Double Direct Debit

As I said, both DDs are for the same bank account so doubt that will help. Could be an error with the banks system.
I'll wait till the first DD is taken (should be around 12th December) then delete the other.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still