cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Billed

neil1951

Double Billed

Having received my bill on 7/10/18 for £37.80  my bill was paid on october 16th by debit card now i find that plusnet has helped its self to another £37.80 on november 3rd waiting a hour on the customers services line is unexceptable no joy here so plusnet can i have my money back please my bank statements clearly show 2 payments for the same amount taken how long am i going to wait now to get my money back

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) All caps title removed as per Forum rules

5 REPLIES 5
AntiJimmy

Re: DOUBLE BILLED

Exact same happened here! 

The payment system with PlusNet really is atrocious for this day and age.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Double Billed

Sorry to hear this.

We're not seeing what you're seeing. Would you be able to attach a screenshot or photo of your bank statement to ticket 184231090 giving us a nudge over here once you've done so and we'll be happy to take a look?

Please make sure that any pending transactions are visible.

@AntiJimmy, i'm unable to see where we've overcharged you. Could you elaborate please? Feel free to send me a private message if you prefer to discuss this not in a public forum. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
sightworthy
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Re: Double Billed

I have just received my  and it has doubled from £19.49 to £ 38.98 .

Sightworthy.

tgr
Grafter

They have billed me 3times for phone line saver. They apparently have no method to repay direct to my bank account which in this day and age seems unbelievable 

Tgr

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

@sightworthy From reviewing your account this was due to the deal you were on ending. I can see you've called in already and arranged a new one. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with

@tgr I can see @Gandalf has updated your account this morning regarding this. Apologies for the inconvenience caused

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team