cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do i still get the 50p refferal per month if they sign up for line rental saver?

HairyDog
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Do i still get the 50p refferal per month if they sign up for line rental saver?

Hi,
I reffered someone to PlusNet and they signed up to Unlimited Broadband and Talk Evenings and Weekends phone package.
According to the refferal FAQs per month this should get me 75p for the broadband part and 50p for the phone part. They are all now active and up and running and i can see both my refferals listed for them as "Active", the broadband one has 1 "Token" and i am in 75p credit but the phone part has 0 "Tokens" with no credit...one thing i do know is that they signed up for the "Line rental saver" option so they pay for the line rental a year up front so it is cheaper. Does this mean as they signed up for that i won't get any refferal value for the phone part?
Their phone account only recently activated so i am hoping it is just because of this, but when the broadband one appeared i instantly had 1 Token and 75p credit so this is why i am worried!
Thanks very much Smiley
4 REPLIES 4
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Do i still get the 50p refferal per month if they sign up for line rental saver?

It's likely because the phone activated part way through the month. Once the account is billed and a full month starts on the phone you should get the token.
Hope that helps explain Smiley
HairyDog
Dabbler

Re: Do i still get the 50p refferal per month if they sign up for line rental saver?

Ok great, so as far as you know even if they pay £0 monthly for the phone (as they paid for a year up front with the line rental saver jobby), we should still get the 50p each month? If true then that is a relief as every little helps!
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Speaking from personal experience I can confirm the monthly 50p referral credit is still received even when the referree paid their line rental via line rental saver.
David
HairyDog
Dabbler

That's brilliant - thanks very much for confirming! Pinching those pennies  Smiley