cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do Plusnet report to Credit Reference Agencies?

FIXED
drt170
Grafter

Do Plusnet report to Credit Reference Agencies?

As above, do Plusnet report to CRA's?  Asking as just checked mine and find no reference to Plusnet on there at all.

Cheers

8 REPLIES 8
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

Re: Do Plusnet report to Credit Reference Agencies?

PlusNet mobile do but I've never seen anything from PlusNet relating to my BB & phone account

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Just checked the 3 that I have and like @MisterW the mobile ones are there but nothing for home phone / bb.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
drt170
Grafter

Thanks guys, was just curious.

Shame that they don't really.  I understand that It can harm some that fall behind, but it can also help majority that keep up to date wtih their monthly payments.

Cheers again

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @drt170

Thank you for getting in touch. 

I can confirm that we do report to credit agencies should any bills remain unpaid. 

You can find more information on our failed payment policies here

Please feel free to give us a shout should you require further assistance as we're more than happy to help!

Kind Regards

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

I can confirm that we do report to credit agencies should any bills remain unpaid. 

@OllieC  I'm sure that's understood, but I believe we're talking here about an account that's kept up to date.

A PlusNet BB & Phone account does not seem to be listed on a credit file as a 'Credit agreement' and therefore not regularly updated , unlike a PN mobile account which is , and therefore gets updated every month.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Fix

My apologies @MisterW and @drt170

I completely misinterpreted the query. I have cross-checked this for you and the only contact we have for residential accounts (phone and broadband) with credit agencies, is when failed payments occur. 

However, @dvorak is correct and we only keep credit agencies up to date with Mobile accounts. 

I'm really sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

@OllieC You stated here: can confirm that we do report to credit agencies should any bills remain unpaid. 

Will it affected me as mine is ongoing billing issues since my last bill back to October 2018 and no bills yet up until today? Can't believe that Plusnet haven't fix my billing issues for 9 months ongoing now. I do worrying now once the bill have fixed issues and I could faced large bill for 9 months or more to owe Plusnet money for the Fibre service with my 18 months discount on fibre in April 2018 as my LRS (line rental saver is already cover up until September 2019 with my fibre and line only contracted until October 2019)

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @goldenfibre 

This is a different scenario. 

All individual cases in regards to the billing issues are being dealt with on a account by account basis, so a blanket answer is not possible. 

In regards to the specific repayment of any invoices, we are only asking for the most recent 90 days worth of usage to be paid for. 

Kind Regards, 

MoR