Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disgusting treatment from plusnet

jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Disgusting treatment from plusnet

@Gandalf Time has come to leave plusnet treated like [-Censored-] by customer services because of a billing issue my december bill was late due to the billing getting suspended for the second time to which the bill came late then overlapped with the following months bill to which plusnet were aware this was going to cause me issues especially just after the christmas period now restrictions have been placed to which got lifted now been threatened with an extra £13 charge and more restrictions in 2 days time plusnet are well aware i am a pensioner to be be treated like this is a sham . When asked to be put through to someone senior i was refused claiming she was a senior escalations advisor which  i dont believe for one second since it was normal customer services i went through also plusnet claims to have called me on my landline and mobile and sent texts to which is a lie i've not had any calls from plusnet nor text messages . So now this is the last and final straw ive had enough time to go to pastures new . I should also add advisor said i could access my memeber center but that is restricted .

9 REPLIES 9
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Re: Disgusting treatment from plusnet

Hi @jamesanstee

I'm really sorry to hear of the experience you've described in terms of your billing and the escalation which took place today.

I can see that my colleague Matt has previously taken ownership of a complaint for you and I'll ask him to contact you tomorrow as a priority to get this resolved.

Best wishes

Dave

jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro

Plusnet were aware of the issue that the billing saga would cause due to it being suspended and was going to settle this on saturday but the jobsworth advisor was very rude and abrupt also the email i received this morning states in black and white that i have 14 days to pay to which the so called escalations advisors states im on day 12 but my december bill overlapped to which attempted payment for december took place in january then this months bill arrived soon after which plusnet knew would cause me an issue which the advisor denies its know wonder so many people are leaving if this is the way customer services treat there customers.

jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro

@RandallFlagg Just to note the restriction was lifted about 30 minutes ago only for it to be put back on again now i am fuming since i was promised the restricted would be removed .

jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro

Seriously cannot keep up with these emails from plusnet this evening first email at 7-30am this morning states i had 14 days to pay then at 9-10pm another email came through after having restriction lifted stating i have 4 days left to pay but restrictions were reapplied now 10-55pm another email comes though now stating i have 9 days to pay now im totally confused sort yourselves out plusnet no wonder the billing system is a mess should have left it the way it was before.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Thanks for getting back to us @jamesanstee

I'm really sorry to hear that this has happened.

I've removed the restrictions again now and they shouldn't be readded unless the bill isn't paid by day 14.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro

So which email do i believe as first one yesterday said 14 days then  4 days followed by the email at 10-30pm saying 9 days ?

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for getting back to me @jamesanstee

I can't give the details out via our forums but I've updated the open ticket on your account which can be viewed by going here

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro

@MatthewWheeler Have replied via the open ticket.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks @jamesanstee

I've just provided a further response

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team