Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discounts and application

FIXED
biggles001
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Discounts and application

Back in March I negotiated a new contract to start when the current one expired,but with the failure of the billing to recognise the discounts agreed,was overcharged,by £14.89 in April.Several tickets were raised ,and as far as I can ascertain,closed after being answered.How can this be when the problem was not fixed,just an explanation that the billing system had failed!This month,I have received an incorrect bill again,with no credit applied concerning the overcharge in April,please would accounts fix this once and for all,or will it be a can of worms for the next n months?

4 REPLIES 4
smiffy1
Pro

Re: Discounts and application

@biggles001  see you here next month Shocked there is NO sign of this getting fixed ,

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Fix

Hello @biggles001,

Thanks for getting in touch and we are sorry for the recent experience you have had with us. I can assure you this is not the level of service we aim to provide and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

I have reviewed the billing on your account and responded via a ticket here, this is due to my response containing account sensitive information.

Please get back to us if you have any further queries.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
biggles001
Rising Star

Hi Sammy,

Thanks for your prompt reply and the solution

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Awe no problem @biggles001.

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance, as I am always happy to help. Cheesy

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team