cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount missing....again

__paul__

Discount missing....again

My invoice is incorrect again this month. Is this due to the new billing system as this is the 2nd month running now that it seems to have forgotten to apply the agreed discount.

I cannot seem to email support, cannot access chat "all operators are busy", and the wait on the phones is over 25 minutes... 

Any ideas how to get this resolved without spending all this time chasing something that should be automatically applied. 

I don't fancy chasing this every month for the next 16 months....!

4 REPLIES 4
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Discount missing....again

@__paul__

You could try using the link below to raise a question with Plusnet’s billing team:

https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=wizard&page=22236&wizard_id=38

I do not know how long the response time is at the moment – I suspect that the billing team are overrun with issues with the new billing system – but at least it puts the ball in their court and you have a record of the “conversation”.

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hey @__paul__  I understand your frustration around chasing us up on the issue you previously brought to our attention and I am sorry to hear that this issue has not yet been resolved.

I have looked into this for you and responded to you via the support ticket you raised on your account here

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to get back to us

Thank you,

__paul__

So it appears this is going to be an issue every month for the next 16 months....

Received my invoice again this month with the same billing error as the previous 3 months.

I raised a support ticket on 16th October which has gone unanswered....so it appears I need to take to the forum again!

Totally unacceptable that I need to spend my time chasing this up every month.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, 

I'm disappointed to see that this has happened again. I've just taken a look into it and it should be resolved now, I'm going to keep an eye on your account too so I can mitigate any further problems should they arise following the generation of the next bill. 

I've added a full update to your account here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=183648873 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team