cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnected Early

streetmachine

Disconnected Early

So now another problem with Plusnet.. My broadband and phone line got disconnected early.
I have paid for broadband/phone service until the 1st June 2012.  I specifically asked that this be the end date as I needed connectivity up until then to arrange house moving etc.  Yet on the 28th with no warning my Internet stopped working and people who were trying to contact me by phone were not getting through at all.
It seems there has been a mistake made and I had been disconnected 4 days early. This has caused a massive inconvenience for me as I was relying on being able to use the phone and internet up until the 1st to make a variety of urgent arrangements. As it stands I have had to try and access this site via mobile phone which has not been easy.  I spoke with customer options team and to be honest the representative did not seem the slightest bit interested! This really frustrated me as he was not even forthcoming with an apology despite the fact he admitted an error was made by someone who put through the wrong disconnection date.  I was also told that there was no way they could reconnect it again.
It is a shame that after a year of great service my opinion of Plusnet has taken a dive due to these two incidents.  As Plusnet has failed to deliver services which were agreed and paid for by myself for the 28th, 29th, 30th and 31st May 2012 I would like to ask for a refund for this period and also something to cover my extra expenses and inconvenience caused because of this error.
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Disconnected Early

I'm very disappointed to hear about this error. I'm about to spend sometime looking through the account history to ascertain why this happened, give feedback for any human errors and see if there's any steps we might need to take to avoid the same issue in the future.
I'm sure we can agree to refunding the last months broadband subscription, however we'd need some active payment details on the account to allow us to do this first.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
streetmachine

Hi Adam,
Thanks for looking into this for me. I appreciate that so far when things have gone wrong I have received good help through these forums, certainly more effective than that which is received through the call centre!  I will PM you my details so you can look into it. I can no longer login to Plusnet account pages as the account has been closed.
Many Thanks.
streetmachine

Ok this is now ridiculous. After a number of assurances of looking into this, and resolving this "asap" still no progress has been made months later. Come on Plusnet this is just showcasing the overall poor service I have received recently.
Can someone else look into this and sort it once and for all?
Thanks.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I'm sure we can agree to refunding the last months broadband subscription, however we'd need some active payment details on the account to allow us to do this fir

I received your PM this morning but it just It looks like we're still waiting for that to happen before we can action a refund for you.
As the account is now closed I'd need to advise that you give us a call to do that: 0800 432 0200
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team