cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointed

AC55

Disappointed

Signed up with Plusnet a couple of months ago for a package of £22.99. First month charged £44.23  this second month suddenly charged £63.67.  Can't access account to see why as can't get past cookies agreement box, can't access Customer Services by phone.  Extremely disappointed and do understand these are difficult times but surely remote access to Customer Services not beyond the scope of a communications company.  Plusnet please explain and up your game or I will be leaving.

2 REPLIES 2
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Disappointed

Hi @AC55,

I'm sorry to hear that your recent bills have been higher than you expected and that it's not allowing you to view these bills over the member centre. I can't see anything on your account from here that would stop you from being able to view these bills. If possible, I'd recommend that you try from a different browser or device.

I've had a look into your recent bills now and have been able to determine where the additional charges have come from. As this is account specific information, I've added it as a ticket on your account and you can view this here

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
AC55

Re: Disappointed

Hello,

I've downloaded the call sheets but the charges attached to the calls don't appear to add up to the extra amount that has been charged.  I see from other posts that overcharging seems a common problem.  This suggests there might be a problem at your end?

I'm not happy that I cannot speak to an advisor even in the current circumstances. Other organisations are making arrangements for calls to be answered?

Please advise

Thanks