cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct debit not paid now seem to be stuck

grantmcgill

Direct debit not paid now seem to be stuck

My direct debit did not get paid and when i went to use the internet it come up with log in and pay or press to continue everytime i pressed continue it did not work so i logged in and pressed set up direct debit. I then still had to call up and get the service working. I am then told that i cannot make payment till the direct debit gets set up and could take 2 weeks. I have an email saying i will not be able to use my service after 4 days can anyone tell me what i can do i as i need my iinternet service and cannot be waiting weeks for it to come back on when offering to pay.
adie:orange removed poll  as it served no purpose and all caps title as per link:rules
5 REPLIES 5
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Direct debit not paid now seem to be stuck

Hi there,
Really sorry about that - we did post a service status on this, however it's resolved now and I've enabled your account for you. If you're still not able to connect please reboot the router, that should sort things for you.
grantmcgill

I now have it working and not worried about that its the fact that in 4 days the direct debit wont be sorted and i will be left stuck with no service this is not really an option for me. Please let me know what i need to do
adie:quote
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there, the DD is active and payment is going through so I suspect everything will be fine? Your next payment isn't due for another 11 days, that should be plenty of time for this existing payment to go through alright.
grantmcgill

As its going through i should not be disconnected is that correct?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

That's correct, yes Smiley