cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct debit for April 9th still hasn't been taken/paid !!!

Mud-IC
Hooked

Direct debit for April 9th still hasn't been taken/paid !!!

I notice that the direct debit I set up, first one for 9th April 2020, still hasn't been processed or paid so it looks like I still owe Plusnet said monies. Did a check on the bill and house number is incorrect on the bills, ie, it says 6 instead of 44 which is what it says on My Account feature. There was some confusion when I first purchased my fibre broadband product where the person who called me to arrange engineer to install my service verbally quoted my house number as 6 and I told her that she was totally wrong and it should be 44. Is this discrepancy between my direct debit/invoice details and My Account details the reason why my direct debit has not been processed ?

Also, where is the £75 Cashback email I was promised by Plusnet Sales personnel I would receive ? Product was ordered back in February 2020 and subsequently installed/activated on 9th March 2020. Not heard or seen anything since then ?

Just rather bemused and confused why you haven't processed my direct debit or indeed why you have never sent me the £75 cashback email ?

3 REPLIES 3
Buttercup
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Direct debit for April 9th still hasn't been taken/paid !!!

Hi there @Mud-IC, I can see the reason your Direct Debit hasn't been taken yet is that the bill states it's due to be taken around the 20th of the month.

Your actual account address was showing as correct, but the billing address had not been rectified since the confusion it looks like, so I've fixed this for you now - going forward your bills should show the correct house number.

In regards to your cashback, the offer signed up to on your account doesn't have a cashback amount included with it. If this is in opposition to what you were told over the telephone on your sales call I would be more than happy to listen to the call for you, if you would like me to do so. Smiley

Jess Moore
 Plusnet Help Team
Mud-IC
Hooked

Many thanks for the reply and clarification regarding my direct debit(s).

I have made a note that these will now be processed on or around 20th of each month. Also thanks for fixing the address on my bills/invoices.

With regards to the £75 Cashback offer I would be very grateful if you could review/listen to the original call(s) I made to the sales team/dept when I originally placed my order back in February 2020. I was definitely informed at the time that I would receive this offer as part of the process when I paid for the service/product.

Hopefully you should be able to listen to the recording to verify this and arrange for this to be honoured.

Buttercup
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi @Mud-IC - I've raised a support ticket on your account regarding this which you can read here.

I hope what I've proposed is agreeable to you.

Jess Moore
 Plusnet Help Team