Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct debit date change

FIXED
Asho
Fixes: 1

Direct debit date change

So there's a lot of old threads about this not being possible but it say's on PN website it's now possible to do this for mobile contracts. I can't find where to do this. I've tried looking in my account but no luck.

https://www.plus.net/help/mobile/paying-mobile-bill/

"You can change the date we take your Direct Debit payment depending on which dates are available. To do that, log in to your Plusnet Mobile account. We'll still send you your bill on the original date though".
4 REPLIES 4
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Direct debit date change

Once logged in to the Mobile site you can click on 'Account' then 'Direct debit date' then select the required date from the drop-down menu. Then click 'Change date'.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Asho

When I go in my account I only get the option of updating my email address or security question. I'm trying this on my phone, so the website automatically switches to the mobile friendly version if that makes a difference. I can't find anywhere to switch to the desktop version.
Mav
Fixes: 515

There should be a browser menu option similar to Request or View Desktop version.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Asho

Fix
Managed to find it in the end. When you click on account the direct debit option is hidden in a drop down menu. Clicked on the grey 'play button symbol' like on a dvd player. Then chose direct debit. Then pick a date from the drop down menu.