Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Debit

Robtheplod
Grafter

Direct Debit

Hello
I helped someone sign up on plusnet and they gave me info for their direct debit. This has now come back and seems to be 'active' as i can now edit the direct debit mandate. It transpires that the business name on the direct debit was slightly wrong. My query is as it's come back has it been accepted, or could it be denied by the bank once the first payment is requested (chose activation via card). Am I best just resubmitting the known correct info?Huh
thanks
rob
2 REPLIES 2
artmo
Aspiring Champion

Re: Direct Debit

I think you might get a number of different answers on here.  The best bet is to contact PN when they re-open on Monday. They'll certainly be able to give you the right answer.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Direct Debit

Hi Robtheplod,
If the DD has been accepted and is active it should be fine, usually if there's any errors with the submission it just won't be accepted by the bank. I'd say if it's up and active you're alright.
If you could drop me a PM with the account details I'll be happy to take a look for you? You'd need to include a couple of characters from the password though if that's alright, for data protection purposes.