Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Debit

FIXED
Donyatthall
Fixes: 1

Direct Debit

We have tried to set up a DD but as the account needs 2 signatures it fails on line. How can we set up the DD ?
10 REPLIES 10
Pete11
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Direct Debit

When we ordered Plusnet, direct debit was set up with no problem. My wife ordered the broadband and phone but I pay for it through direct debit. I gave PN my card details and that was that. They didn't need a second person.

A float tip is pleasing in its appearance and even more pleasing in its disappearance.
Growing old is inevitable...But growing up is optional.
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

I had the same when setting up a couple of business accounts.  Plusnet gave me a link to a PDF which I printed, got the signtures, and then I think I scanned it and attached it to the ticket.  You probably need @Gandalf or another member of staff to send you the form.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there.

I can provide you with a PDF if you would like to setup your direct debit instruction by post, but I'd expect the online DD to go through fine. It typically can take about 14 days to be processed.

Let us know if there are any problems or if you want the PDF instead?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Donyatthall

Thanks Gandaff

We have tried 3 times to set up a DD online but e think because our bank account requires 2 signatures for any transactions the bank rejects the set up .

If you could provide a PDF form and a return address / email we can send or scan it back to you.

regards

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

It looks like the direct debit has activated now.

I'd expect the payments to be taken from it normally.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Donyatthall

That sounds great !  Many thanks.  The account did say pay by cheque so I'll check this has updated before closing this thread.

Donyatthall

I cannot check if the payment method has changed as there is an outstanding bill ?  Can't understand why this has not been paid via the DD ?

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Full quote of preceding post removed as per Forum rules.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Can't understand why this has not been paid via the DD ?

It's likely because it was generated before the DD activated.

I cannot check if the payment method has changed as there is an outstanding bill ?  

If you click here it should take you to the payment details page where you can check your current payment method.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Donyatthall

Fix

Checked and set up OK.  Many thanks for your assistance, it's been a real challenge getting to this point.  I'll get the Treasurer to settle the payment.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problems, I’m glad to hear it’s finally sorted. Smiley
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet