Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Debit question

gay_guy1986
Dabbler

Direct Debit question

Hi, 

I had to cancel my direct debit this morning as Plusnet added You View charge on my account as I cancelled it the day after I ordered it as I didn't knew I had a working aerial back then, however I got my bill for this month and I had to cancel the direct debit as Plusnet wouldn't amend the bill (to take You View and routers charge off) and I sent the equipment back to them, however the man told me that after my bill has failed on 04/04/2018 then they can take the charge off. Just wondering how long will they give me until further action as I can't pay my bill until April 11, will my phone and broadband be still active until then? or will I get cut off, as I don't get paid until the 11th. 

Any advice would be great thank you as I am new to Plusnet, I just become a new member and not sure how this all works.  

Thanks. 

Regards

Shaun

1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Direct Debit question

Hi there, 

We give each and every customer that needs it a 14 days grace period without any restrictions following a failed payment. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team