cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Debit payment not taken

terry4

Direct Debit payment not taken

Hello,

I received and e-mail last month which said my October bill will be delayed by a few days. It should've come out of my account around the 15th October. It's now November and it still hasn't been paid. I don't want to get any unexpected charges for late payments so I called the Support phone number but was on hold for over half an hour and eventually gave up. Has anyone else experienced this problem and can anyone advise what to do here? This is the only time I've had an issue with my Plusnet account so not sure what the best course of action is.

Many thanks in advance!

6 REPLIES 6
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Direct Debit payment not taken

Moderators Note

This topic has been released from the spam filter.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Mad_Moggies
Rising Star

My October bill was a couple of days late and the email telling me it was ready to view says the payment will be taken on or after 2nd November but it still hasn't gone from my bank account. and it hasn't been taken from my credit card account either.

I was looking in this forum to see if anyone else's payment was also delayed, for the same reason as you've posted. However, just looking at my payment history, it gives £0.00 for 29/10/2018 and the actual amount due this month for 02/11/2018, so I'll just keep checking my bank account. Hopefully it won't take as long as yours has!

Plusnet user since November 2003
Full Fibre since September 2023
Mac OS14 and Firefox user with latest versions of both
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Everything looks to be in order our side, let us know if there is anything else we can help you out with @terry4.

terry4

Thank you, I'll just keep an eye on it. Was concerned they might try and fine me for late payments or something but seems a lot of people are experiencing the same issues.

Cheers.

Mad_Moggies
Rising Star

@terry4 Has your payment been taken yet?
Mine shows on my account as though it has been, but it's still not gone from my bank account. Online chat told me there's nothing to worry about when it was approx 10 days since it should have been taken, but on another thread where there are several people billed the same date as me who also haven't had their payments taken, a moderator (I think - someone 'official' anyway) has passed details on for troubleshooting.

Plusnet user since November 2003
Full Fibre since September 2023
Mac OS14 and Firefox user with latest versions of both
terry4

@Mad_Moggies

Hello! Nothing taken out of my account for October yet.

I can't even check my bills today, it says: Sorry, we are not able to complete this request at the moment, please try again later.