cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Debit failure

rpuikevics

Direct Debit failure

Hello!
Everything started on 13th of May when PN failed to process subscription payment. ( I had enough money in my bank account and haven't changed any settings- previous direct debits were successful)
After that i started to receive e-mails ans SMS that i have 2 weeks to pay my bill.
16. may I asked a question in Plusnet. Whats happening?  Then i wanted to pay my bill again ..Did ( everything that was needed and it was said that PN will try to take money from my account on 24th of May .
23. may. i receive answer (after 7 days) that everything is ok and they will take money from my bank account. No further action required.
24. may nothing... money is still in my bank account
25. may i receive SMS and e-mail that i have only 4 days to pay my bill . PN blocked my account till i will pay my bill.
25 may I ask another question and explain situation.
26. MAY  PLUS NET CHARGED MY BANK ACCOUNT 3 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for more than 60 pounds
27. MAY
28 MAY no response for PN costumer service. my account is still blocked.. and i still  need to pay may bill. (PN Charged me 3 times for one bill)
Please help me if you can. Sorry but this is the worst customer service i have ever experienced in my life.
7 REPLIES 7
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Direct Debit failure

Sorry to hear about this, we're getting it looked at now and will get back to you shortly.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
rpuikevics

Thanks Chris for quick reply!!
Hope everything will be ok :):)
Undecided
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi rpuikevics,
Although we can see 3 submissions, none of them have hit our account yet. In this case the bank should usually reject 2 of them, but as you've said that's not the case then if you could show us a screenshot of the 3 payments, we can refund the other 2.
Jojo Smiley
Spider
Grafter

Personally I would use the DD Guarantee to get 2 of the payments refunded from the Bank straightaway. Waiting for Plusnet to refund the money will mean a longer wait to get it back.
rpuikevics

Invoice         Value Balance Invoice          Date           Status               Description
26541231 £21.49 £-42.98 09/05/2011 Fully Paid Scheduled Payments

Just received 3 SMS that PN has received  money ( 3 times) So i think now you can see it in your system. If not i will make screen shoot from my bank account. Lucky my account is ok now.
Maybe i can use this amount of money for my next payments or it will cause more problems with all these DD things?
Thank you  all for helping with this thing
Rich
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi rpuikevics,
I'll have a word with the finance department tomorrow and get the money returned to you.
Jojo Smiley
rpuikevics

Thanks JOJO you are The Star :):)
Rich
Cool