cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Debit Problems ???

SiNNER
Grafter

Direct Debit Problems ???

Been logging in each day since the 18/10/2014 to check on this direct debit and it seems like it doesnt want to go out of my account could somebody check to see if everything is ok as its been pending all weekend and almost all this week now which feels like it aint been right and the money has been in my account as well so it cant be on my end.
7 REPLIES 7
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Direct Debit Problems ???

Hi SiNNER,
There aren't any forseeable problems just yet. I have put your account over to one side to check over tomorrow.
However if there's any actual problems taking payment, we'll let you know.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
SiNNER
Grafter

Hi Plusnet staff
i think something is wrong on your end of the system as i'm looking at my bank account now online and the money has been taken now for the bill via direct debit but the bill on my plusnet account is still showing up as pending so i thought i should tell you.
HPsauce
Pro
Fixes: 2

Quote from: SiNNER
something is wrong on your end of the system
The PN system for DD's is probably more fit for The Antiques Roadshow, but does normally work "eventually".
If you're a regular here you'll find lots of comments about how slow and unpredictable it is, especially compared to almost any other business and in particular when being set up and first used.
Once up and running it does tend to be OK though. So just "watch and wait" and it will probably get there.......  Lips_are_sealed
SiNNER
Grafter

Just abit of an update but it seems like the system is really slow as i checked this morning and it was pending but come back tonight and it has completed.
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Glad this got sorted in the end, knew it would.
Thanks for being patient on this one.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
SiNNER
Grafter

Just wondering without starting a new thread/post the bill is due on the 18th of this month on tuesday but money doesnt clear till the 21th what will happen ?
and also is there charges if it aint paid by a certain date ?
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

As long as the payment doesn't fail you won't see any issues, even if it does there is a 14 day grace period to allow the payment to be made.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.