cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Debit Issues

population1

Direct Debit Issues

Hi all,

Anyone else experience problems with their direct debit payment failing earlier this month? I was informed that Plusnet had a system issue so had to arrange payment by card over the phone. Am now concerned there will be a repeat of the problem next month, and risk getting cut-off if I can't access Customer Services to pay by phone. 

I presume I could change my payment method online but wondered if anyone else had had their direct debit fail? When I checked with my bank they confirmed they hadn't received any attempt by Plusnet to take the payment and Plusnet then acknowledged the system issues were on their side.....

It would be good to hear from anyone who also had problems and whether they have since received assurance everything is now resolved!

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: Direct Debit Issues

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Account/ Billing 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
KatieC
Pro
Fixes: 11

Re: Direct Debit Issues

Hi @population1

Thank you for your query, sorry to hear that you were effected by a system error.

I do believe that this was an issue on our side, rather than your bank. However, the issue has been resolved and only effected customers with a payment date within a certain time frame.

I am sorry for any inconvenience that has been caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Katie C
 Plusnet Help Team