cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Debit Form

tct2018

Direct Debit Form

We signed up for Plusnet in November. We are a charity and need two signatories to direct debits.

In between the final signatory and the posting of the form it went missing and appears never to have been sent (or possibly received by Plusnet).

We urgently need a new form to sign as my credit card is now being billed! It doesn't seem possible to download a new one. Can one be sent to me?

6 REPLIES 6
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Re: Direct Debit Form

Where did you get the original form from?  I'm sure when I needed to do this last the form was sent to me electronically.  If you can get to that then that would probably be the quickest way.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @tct2018

Thank you for getting in contact. 

I have sent a request off to our billing department to get a new form processed for you. We will update your account once we receive an update. 

Hope this helps 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
tct2018

I'm afraid I'm still waiting for the Direct Debit Form- nearly 5 weeks later?! Please can this be sent to me?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

From what I can see we sent you a letter by post with the form enclosed.

I've raised this back to our billing team to re-send it.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
amoliver

I can believe that getting a dd sorted out is nearly impossible it I have tried getting my date changed for nearly 6 years now plusnet can't do it won't do it are incapable of doing it and have a world of excuses communication company not when it comes to moving a dd date 6 years and waiting

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Unfortunately changing your billing date just isn’t feasible with our billing system. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We are working on a new system but we can’t provide any timescales I’m afraid.
From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet