Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Debit Failed again...

thedyes0
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Direct Debit Failed again...

Hi,
My direct debit failed for some reason on the 28ths of May, you guys had problems setting my account up the first time with it not accepting card details, we called up and you eventually fixed it but it's broken again...
Yes there is money in my account...
Regards
2 REPLIES 2
winnipeg1823
Grafter

Re: Direct Debit Failed again...

I recently changed banks using the banks switching process. All my direct debits have been fine...but not plusnet...its failed two months now, even though the bank say its set up correctly, and plusnet HAVE accessed it...but yet despite several raised tickets plusnet can still not get their heads round the problem...I now have someone watching the account to see if it fails this month with a promise to ring me if it does and get it sorted...fingers crossed, but they do seem to have problems with direct debits
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Direct Debit Failed again...

@thedyes0
When we tried to take the payment we had a message back from your bank advising there was no instruction set up with them. I can see you've reset it up and hopefully that should sort it.
@winnipeg1823
If the issue crops up again let us know
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team