cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Debit Details

geoffa
Grafter

Direct Debit Details

I have recently switched banks using the current account switching service resulting in all my DDs being automatically moved to my new bank and the relevant companies, including Plusnet, being informed. For some reason Plusnet has decided to create a new DD instead of updating the account details of the existing one (no other company has found the need to do this). I can now see two plusnet DDs in my bank account.
I have had an email this morning warning me that my subscription method is credit/debit card which will incur an additional charge when payment is taken in a few days time. As I say, the new DD is set up with the bank, although unnecessary, so please sort out your antiquated billing system to ensure my next payment is taken by DD.
1 REPLY 1
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Direct Debit Details

Sorry for any confusion here, I've had a look and can see that the new DD went active earlier today. This means that your next payment will come out from these updated details and not from your card, therefore the non-DD charge won't be applied.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.