cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Debit Date

dontcallmestace

Direct Debit Date

I'm sure this question has been asked by many people before, but I'm going to ask - is there a way that Plusnet can take my direct debit out on 1st of the month (along with all my other direct debits). When I signed up with Plusnet over a year ago I was told it's not possible to change the date of the direct debit being taken, but they were hoping to sort it 'soon'. Does anyone know if this has been sorted because it's a massive ear ache for my direct debit to be taken out in the middle of the month. I get an email notifying me, but it doesn't always help me out with my direct debit payment being taken... Thank you for your time

4 REPLIES 4
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Re: Direct Debit Date

Plusnet can still not move the DD starting date.

The coming soon bit gets old as I can remember this being soon now for 9 years.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
dontcallmestace

That's really bad of them. I don't know of any other company that can't change a direct debit date. I'll be glad when my contract ends (August) so I can go with a provider who are able to sort out a simple thing like that. I'm sure most people want their direct debits coming out on a day which suits them... Thanks for your reply

SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Yes this question pops up a couple of times a month so it's not as if management aren't aware of the feelings of their customers. 

My attitude towards all suppliers is that if they don't offer me today what I need I don't buy their services.. Hence I do use Plusnet for broadband but I won't touch their mobile offerings as they are too flawed for my use.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Welcome to the community forums @dontcallmestace

Unfortunately we're not able to change your invoice date still I'm afraid. We're aware that this something our customers would like and we hope we'll be able to offer it in the not too distant future.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet