cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Region Closing, moving back to PN?

Mattz0r
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Digital Region Closing, moving back to PN?

Hey Guys,
I currently have a phone only package with you.
I've been told by Origin-Broadband that they will be able to obtain a "BT-Friendly" MAC code to migrate my service back to you guys.
Question is, can I do this on my existing account, or would I have to have a full cease and re-provide onto a new account?
I seem to remember from when I worked there that once an account loses it's broadband it can't be put back on?
Just wanted to clarify the process, i.e. do I call support as normal, or do I call sales? Smiley
Cheers,
Matt
4 REPLIES 4
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Digital Region Closing, moving back to PN?

Hi Matt,
You'll be able to add this on your existing account, you'd be best to speak with our Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 or from a mobile on 0330 123 9197 and they'll be able to arrange that for you.
Mattz0r
Rising Star

Cheers Chris,
Just waiting on Origin-Broadband to get their fingers out and send me the MAC.
Matt
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Just to add Matt, when someone currently comes over from Origin fibre we need to migrate you onto ADSL with your MAC key first and then we can place an order as soon as you're active to put you onto fibre.
We can't do a straight switch to fibre unfortunately.
Mattz0r
Rising Star

Quote from: Chris
Just to add Matt, when someone currently comes over from Origin fibre we need to migrate you onto ADSL with your MAC key

I don't have Fibre in the area anyway... So that's not a problem. - Origin also made me aware of that anyway.