cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dial-up Referrals

Not applicable

Dial-up Referrals

I happened to be checking the referrals page in the member centre today when I noticed that there is now a 25p referral value on dial-up Anytime Lite. I can't remember being informed about this change. I have one referral in this category and I know that there wasn't any value on it when I connected her computer to it about 18 months ago.
I raised a ticket and have been allowed this, but not the backdated sum.
Two comments/questions:
If anyone has one of these referrals (probably it will not be common as most people opt for broadband nowadays) it is worth raising a ticket because it seems that the money is not automatically allocated to the referrer.
When did this come into being?
5 REPLIES 5
James
Grafter

Re: Dial-up Referrals

Hi Poppy,
These referral values have been in place as long as I (and Mark) can remember.  If you haven't received a backdated payment for the duration of your referral then you certainly should have done.
I'm concerned (like you) that these aren't getting added as they should be.
Mark
Grafter

And just to add. We'll ensure that this one is sorted for you Poppy.
Not applicable

James - thank you for your prompt reply.  I am almost certain that when I connected my friend's computer there was no referral value on this because I raised a ticket and was told that it didn't attract this.
Thank you again for offering to look into it - I can provide details if necessary.
James
Grafter

Hi Poppy,
No details neccessary, but thank you anyway.
I've now raised a problenm on this and I'm just now working out how much you should be owed and will add a refund to your last invoice for this amount.
Not applicable

Thank you James. 
Much appreciated.
Smiley