cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting a rogue name from Plusnet's marketing databases

KathrynEdwards

Deleting a rogue name from Plusnet's marketing databases

Greetings, all!

Does anyone have a clue how I can get a rogue name taken off Plusnet's marketing databases?  

I am in a doom loop.  No-one knows how to fix this.  I was referred to support@plus.net, from which Lisa Hardie,
Head of Customer Service, tells me that 'Unfortunately we don't pick up any emails sent to this address. That's because emails can easily be lost, misdirected or even deleted and we think it's better if this doesn't happen.
Depending on your enquiry you may find your answer conveniently online - either from our support pages, or through the Help Assistant'.  

Er, no: none of that works.

I do not want any more unsolicited routers turning up on my mat, addressed to people who do not live in my house.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

2 REPLIES 2
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Deleting a rogue name from Plusnet's marketing databases

Hi there. It sounds like an account has erroneously been created at your address or a postie has delivered something to you meant for someone else. Can you PM me your full address so we can look into this further for you?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Deleting a rogue name from Plusnet's marketing databases

Moderator's note(s):

Thread moved from ADSL Broadband to My Account/Billing.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still