Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

December price increase

FIXED
hooverman
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

December price increase

Ive recently realised via ispreview plusnet are increasing prices in December 2019 Im on a legacy product ,and recently signed up for another contract at a good price on the understanding it protected my free evening and weekend calls as part of my package ,so can someone confirm wether I will now be charged or not , for that call package as ispreview has said plusnet are going to bill me for it ,I make about 2-3 calls per month I use mobile the rest of the time

see copy of ispreview item

On top of that all of Plusnet’s optional calling add-ons (e.g. free Evening and Weekend, Anytime calls etc.) will increase by an extra +£1 per month 

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: December price increase

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @hooverman,

To see what's changing in our upcoming price refresh, please refer to this article on our website.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
hooverman
Rising Star

thankyou the mighty Aj so is the ispreview article incorrect that those currently on a legacy product with free evening and weekend calls will not see a £1 rise for the call package ,because my fixed contract says £0  for evenings and weekend calls

I know I use my mobile most of the time and the amount of land line calls is small ,but i still like the advantage of it ,but this is what your information says ( However, you'll still be affected by the changes to call plans, call rates, and TV. ) on a fixed price contract

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @hooverman,

To clarify, Call Plans and Call Rates will be affected by the price refresh and would change regardless of whether you're on a fixed price contract or not.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
hooverman
Rising Star

thanks the mighty AJ for your answer but as per my initial question how is the price rise going to affect me am I going to have to pay a £1 extra .or the full £5.00

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi hooverman, I'm sorry that I don't have an answer to this straight away for you but I'm chasing this up to get a definitive response for you so please bear with me and I'll come back to you with an update ASAP. 

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Fix

Glad to say I got an answer quicker than expected, we're not changing the price of any legacy call plans such as yours so in your case that will continue to be free of charge. 

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
hooverman
Rising Star

thankyou adam for your reply its much appreciated

Mav
Fixes: 514

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): The fix has been changed to @adamwalker as per message #8.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still