cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debit Card Payment

jackie2168

Debit Card Payment

I've now moved providers and have an outstanding Plusnet bill to settle. I cancelled my direct debit thinking I didn't owe anything. Anyway, I want to settle my bill by debit card payment, but can't find how to do this online. Which is unusual, I can't pay over the phone because I;m very hard of hearing and so can't hear. I also don't have a cheque book to send a cheque. Does anyone have a link to pay by card online? Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: Debit Card Payment

You should be able to get to the right place by using Go to My Account you'll need to log in.

jackie2168

Problem now solved

Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Try that link and see if you can see it, try deleting it, but I would wait until the payment has cleared. If you can't delete it, then you might have to ring in or use chat, but the account will get deleted in due course in any event.

jackie2168

Sorry, you posted as I was deleting my post. I chatted with someone online from Plusnet and they removed the card for me.

BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Hi jackie2168,

I'm glad to hear that everything has been resolved now. If you need any assistance with anything else just get in touch & we'll be more than happy to help