cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Day 7 of order

samoz83

Day 7 of order

The main site says it will take 5-7 days for our fibre to be switched from our old fibre provider to Plusnet. The order tracker is still at checking line status even after opening a question in Support. Where they said that the order hadn't been placed for some reason and is now being forwarded to the orders department. I asked if this will require a extra 5-7 workdays but it seems support is extremely slow at replying. Is there any idea of what sort of time scale this operation will take?
7 REPLIES 7
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Day 7 of order

Hi samoz83,
I'm really sorry to hear that the order wasn't placed when it should've. I have now updated Ticket: 81670111 on your account with the details regarding your order.
samoz83

Thank you, still not the best of starts having to wait another seven days on top of the 7 we've already waited  Cry
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Really sorry about that 😕
We'll do everything we can to get you up and running. We have to work with our suppliers and within their timescales, however the order should have been placed before so I understand your frustration.
We'll keep an eye on this one.
samoz83

So is the order tracker meant to change? Or is it meant to still be at line checking a day before the switch is meant to happen? (Did put this on the support ticket yesterday but no answer as of yet, not sure what sort of SLA's you guys have to abide by but it's pretty slow....)
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Have you received your router?
I'm sorry you've not received a response on your support ticket yet. I'm aware our provisioning team are very busy at the moment so response times on support tickets may be longer than normally expected.
I'm not in the office at the moment so I'm unable to check your account but I can pick this up first thing tomorrow morning for you. If you would prefer to get an update this evening then I would suggest that you contact our Support Team on 0800 432 0200.
samoz83

We are using our current custom router, just slightly concerned as I thought the order tracker should change when getting closer to switch over date.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Morning! I've just checked on this for you and closed Ticket: 81670111 for you. Sorry for any confusion this has caused, however, order tracker should now have changed and I can confirm your order is still progressing without any problems.