cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Day 15 of order

icliddle

Day 15 of order

I signed up on the 11th Feb, got the welcome letter on the 12th Feb and it is now the 26th Feb and im no further forward.
Like samos83 in the "Day 7 of order" topic, I got the same reply yesterday saying the order hadn't been placed and would be forwarded to the "dedicated orders" team.
This just seems so slack really as the MAC code will expire shortly. I appreciate Plusnet is having high demand at the moment but its not very good service. Seeing as I paid the line rental up-front, will it start when the phone actually gets connected or from the date of sign up and the same with the monthly broadband payments?Huh
7 REPLIES 7
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Day 15 of order

Hi there,
I'm just picking this up now for you.
FYI I'm not sure if you noticed but you seem to have closed the ticket, I'll raise a new one for you to confirm the actions I'll be taking.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
icliddle

Thanks very much, I got a bit click-happy earlier and clicked on the close button by accident!!!
adie:quote
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No problem, I've raised the order and have updated ticket 81902410 for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
icliddle

I got my date of transfer by text which is Thursday 6th however this morning (Wednesday) my current fibre internet went off, is this just the current ISP getting a bit too eager to get rid of me or some other problem?
Also the order checker still hasn't updated since the day I ordered it nearly 4 weeks ago, getting paranoid now I will end up without any broadband for ages.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi icliddle,
Thanks for your post! I've just had a look into this and the order has completed! Smiley It can take up to midnight for your account to activate automatically but I've gone ahead and manually done this for you so you should be able to connect. Sorry for the downtime you experienced!
icliddle

Hi Linn,
Thanks for everything, up and running now, after a few modifications to my router settings!!
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Glad to hear you're now up and running! Smiley