cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard on Plusnet Member Centre

Moz
Grafter

Dashboard on Plusnet Member Centre

I'm trying to access the dashboard for my account on the Plusnet Member Centre. It loads up and then promptly disappears rendering it unusable. I spent a few minutes trying to catch the link to Bills before it disappeared and manged to move on eventually. I did think it might be a web browser issue but trying it on another browser makes no difference.  

6 REPLIES 6
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Dashboard on Plusnet Member Centre

@Moz 

See this thread:

https://community.plus.net/t5/Everything-else/Plusnet-Broadband-portal-not-displaying-correctly/m-p/...

If you look at the last few posts you will see how to access pages other than the home page which is where the problem lies. It is not a browser or operating system issue but lies with the home page coding.

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Moz
Grafter

@jgb @jab1 Thanks for that. Once you've logged on this will take you to the billing section https://www.plus.net/member-centre/billing-payments/billing-history which is probably where most people would want to go initially.

street7cat
Dabbler

I am experiencing exactly the same problem, which has been going on for over a week.  I phoned the 'help' number and was told there was an issue at the Membership Centre. I find that I am welcomed, my last account details appear and immediately disappears.  What on earth is going on? 

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

@street7cat See the two posts immediately  above yours.

John
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi @Moz,

I've added your account to the ongoing investigation, thanks for the heads up!

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet