cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dabs voucher incentive...

pg53

Re: Dabs voucher incentive...

When I joined Plus net in November, I did so over the phone and was not told about the M&S voucher scheme.  When I found out I raised a ticket and was told that I and the person who referred me would be getting the vouchers.  The post from Bob says that all those who took advantage of the offer should have received an e-mail.  However, neither I nor my referrer have received any e-mails (or vouchers).  Could someone look into this please.
Thanks
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

@pg53, you didn't receive an email because no referral details were entered when you signed up over the phone. We later added them manually for you however this was done after the cut-off point when we ran the query to obtain the data set for the email send.
Raise another ticket (if you haven't done already) and I'll nudge our marketing folk and see if they can get some vouchers out to you anyway.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

pg53

Hi Bob,
Thanks for your reply.  As you advised I have raised a ticket (ticket #38394277).  However, I first raised this on 16 November (see ticket #37114352) so I am not sure why this was not included in the 6 December extract.
Thanks for your help.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

HI pg53,
I've passed that ticket over to the correct team now.
Jojo Smiley
pg53

Thanks Jojo
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

webwisehost and wrgardner I'm just wondering if you received your vouchers? Hope you've all had a good festive break.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
pg53

Hi,
Further to ticket  #38394277, could someone confirm that both myself and my referrer will be receiving the M&S vouchers.
Thanks
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi pg53,
Yes I can confirm that is the case. Both sets of details have been added to the list that has been sent to M&S for fulfilment.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
webwisehost
Grafter

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
webwisehost and wrgardner I'm just wondering if you received your vouchers? Hope you've all had a good festive break.
Adam.

Hi Adam,
Mine arrived on the 31st - thx for sending them.  I don't know about my father's for now, as he is away on holiday until January 16th, and they hadn't arrived by the time he left.
francesam
Dabbler

Not received mine yet and neither has my daughter, Was told they had been posted on the 20th  Angry
francesam
Dabbler

Still nothing. Adam can you help me here ?
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

HI francesam,
Adam isn't in today but I've asked the voucher redemption team to look into it.
Jojo Smiley
francesam
Dabbler

thanks  jojo
francesam
Dabbler

* View Profile WWW Personal Message (Offline)

To clarify...
Those who took advantage of the recent M&S offer should all have received an email by now. We sent this on or around the 6th December and it was sent to both the referrer and the referred customer.
In this email both parties are asked to raise a ticket using a custom URL to make sure it gets sent to the correct place. If you took advantage of the offer, and have not yet raised a ticket against your account, then please have a look for the email and follow the instructions contained in it. If you don't do this, you won't get your vouchers.
Have no idea what raising a ticket is, does this mean my referrer and I won't get our vouchers ? We were told they had been sent out on 20th Dec. Seems like a lot of unnecessary trouble to me.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

francesam,
Have no idea what raising a ticket is, does this mean my referrer and I won't get our vouchers ? We were told they had been sent out on 20th Dec. Seems like a lot of unnecessary trouble to me.

This does not mean that you and your referrer won't get vouchers .
Re raising a ticket this means raising a support query through our website. The best advice I can offer is to refer you to the e-mail you've mentioned and follow the link, login when prompted and you will be presented with a window to type out and send a query through to us.
Let me know if you have any issues doing this.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team