cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dabs voucher incentive...

Chrism2
Grafter

Dabs voucher incentive...

Have any other referrers out there received their Dabs vouchers from the incentive that was run in the summertime.
I'm due £100 from a customer I plugged back in August; I've had the run-around something special from the powers-that-be. I've been told several times that "they are on their way", only to be told last week that there is, in fact, a problem with Dabs.
I'm pretty hacked off with PlusNet for running an incentive they aren't backing up - as well as for repeatedly telling me that "Marketing" are dealing with it.  Not once has this department ever made contact. Mand has, for her part, been involved, but I'm still no closer.
Anyone else due vouchers?
( I understand the customer has to be active and billing before they are sent, but I've been paid 2 referral tokens, so that rather shows it's an established customer)

134 REPLIES 134
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Dabs voucher incentive...

Chrism2,
I'm going to jump on this now and won't give up until it's sorted.
I'll check the notes on your account to see what the state of play is and will take a trip upstairs to see my friends in marketing if need be.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Chrism2
Grafter

Appreciated, Adam; but good luck. I've not been left with a wonderful taste in my mouth about this.
Mand mentioned that you might be able to work out an "arrangement" with M&S vouchers, which at that time I wasn't happy with. I'm still not really that happy about it, but if it means a resolution, I'd be prepeared to be flexible.
That presuming, of course, that PlusNet can be flexible also and remember that it's a couple of weeks away from the season of goodwill to all men. (Including the Scots).
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi Chrism2,
I'm just come back from speaking to marketing about this. We are experiencing some difficulties obtaining vouchers from DABS at the moment. We are in a much better position to arrange for M&S vouchers to be sent out.
I know this isn't what you wanted but its what we can arrange at the moment and I'd rather try and get something sorted for you now before Christmas. Let me know what you think, if you're OK to go with this we can get the vouchers out in the post tomorrow.
Sorry about the delays and difficulties you've had dealing with this so far.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Why am I not surprised  - who owns Dabs - BT of course  Roll_eyes
Chrism2
Grafter

So be it, Adam.
You're right, I'm not happy, but at least I can find a home for the M&S vouchers.
Can you check my account - I believe I was due M&S vouchers on top of the Dabs ones. I'd appreciate if they could be sent at the same time.
Thanks.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No problem, I spotted that.
Marketing will be dealing with this tomorrow for you. I shall be checking to make sure they are too Smiley
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Chrism2
Grafter

It's gone quiet. Again.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I did check with marketing and It's been dealt with and as promised your M&S vouchers are on the way.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Chrism2
Grafter

I still have nothing, Adam.
Even considering the weather, I'd expect them to be here - there are no issues with other mail items being delivered.
How were these vouchers sent?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Chrism2,
Yesterday was the first sign of post in and out here in Sheffield since the 1st. They were sent by first class posts so I should imagine these should reach you within the next couple of days.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Chrism2
Grafter

You've had no post for 6 days? What icy, remote and cut off part of Sheffield City Centre are you in?
Okay, well, I'll wait a few more days. The question is, at what point is it clear I'm not getting them?
I was told "they have been sent" weeks ago by more than one person, so forgive me for feeling that yet again, I'm being fed a line.
I also question the logic of sending over £100 of vouchers via Royal Mail First Class post (if this is accurate) when a) There are problems with mail logistics affecting standard mail b) Mail theft for valuable items is hardly an uncommon problem and c) Wouldn't you want to *ensure* that I had signed for said vouchers given the chain of events that have led to this stage.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I really can't speak for anyone that promised you these vouchers weeks ago I'm afraid.
I personally over-saw a member of our marketing team put your vouchers in an envelope and address it to you,
You've had no post for 6 days

Absolutely correct, conditions are still far from ideal weather-wise here. We're right in the city centre, the majority of all the businesses and homes in Sheffield have had no post since last Tuesday or Wednesday.
I also question the logic of sending over £100 of vouchers via Royal Mail First Class post (if this is accurate) when a) There are problems with mail logistics affecting standard mail b) Mail theft for valuable items is hardly an uncommon problem and c) Wouldn't you want to *ensure* that I had signed for said vouchers given the chain of events that have led to this stage.

me too but they are in a plain envelope as to not invoke any suspicion as to the contents, we've no reason to believe these won't reach you.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
reserved
Grafter

Quote from: Chrism2
Wouldn't you want to *ensure* that I had signed for said vouchers given the chain of events that have led to this stage

Don't trust Royal Mail Recorded Delivery  Huh
I've just picked up a package off my doormat that was sent thus and I didn't sign for it so I suppose the Postie must have signed for it on my behalf !!!!!
Chrism2
Grafter

Adam,
I'm getting mail absolutely fine from all parts of the UK; pretty much on a next day basis as far as first class post is concerned.
It is clear to me that this has not been dealt with, be it at all or properly, as it should have been in the first instance.
I'd appreciate a call from someone about this (you have my mobile number). I'm quite prepared to go out of my way to move as many of my referrals to PlusNet by way of protest of your companies behaviour with regard to referrals.
Just. Crap.